Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications works with Finance and Operations staff to understand your communications needs and to help with your projects. Through conversations, brainstorming, strategic planning and implementation, we help to share your key messages to the right audiences across multiple platforms. We provide communication planning, media relations, editorial services, design services, photographic and video services and other marketing, including social media.
Your request will be reviewed and assigned to a team member who will contact you to discuss your project needs.
Service Offerings Overview
- Strategic Communications and Marketing Planning
- News and Media Relations
- Print Design and Production
- Digital Design and Production
Help Us Help You
- Contact us. Don’t assume we already know. If you receive a media query, refer them to the communications team. Let us know when you’re doing something interesting or if you have other news. If you’re not sure who to contact, please call 919-962-6288. We keep track of Division appearances in the media.
- Call us back. When we receive an inquiry from the media, or need information for a communications project, we may reach out to you. Your prompt reply is very much appreciated as we try to maintain good relationships with the media and keep our marketing materials up to date.
- Copy us. When you have news of your project or unit to share, consider copying us on e-mails.