The Division of Finance and Operations at UNC-Chapel Hill encompasses a wide group of departments that serve and support the University’s teaching, research and public service mission through their dedicated, innovative work processes and quality customer service.
- Campus Enterprises
- Campus Safety and Risk Management
- Facilities Services
- Real Estate Operations
- Nathan Knuffman, Senior Associate (Deputy) Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations
- Stephen Agostini, Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance and Budget
- Derek Kemp, Associate Vice Chancellor for Campus Safety & Risk Management
- Anna Wu, Associate Vice Chancellor for Facilities Services
- Gordon Merklein, Associate Vice Chancellor for University Real Estate Operations
Diversity and Inclusion: Our Foundation for Finance and Operations
In UNC Finance and Operations, diversity is an integral part of our culture and identity. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment of civility and respect for our diverse workforce, where all forms of diversity are seen as real value for the division and for the University. Our staff recruitment strategies support division diversity goals by working to attract underrepresented populations during the hiring process and trying to represent the diversity of the University community in our search committees.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report