Travel Expense Authorization and Reimbursement
Travel expense authorization must be completed before departing on planned professional travel. Travel reimbursement involves applying for reimbursement after traveling for authorized travel-related expenses.
The Finance and Operations Travel Form must be completed prior to submitting either type of request.
- Complete required Travel Authorization/Reimbursement form
- Chartfield: include program and cost code where applicable
- Authorization: obtain approval from your director/AVC/VC or designee
- Reimbursement: gather all required receipts and sign traveler agreement
- Due to minor rounding differences, travel form mileage calculations occasionally differ from the calculations in Web Travel. Reimbursement amounts will be based on the Web Travel calculation.
- Separate service requests are needed even if you are submitting a travel authorization and reimbursement request at the same time.
- Quick Reference Card
- General Resources
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Process Maps
- Service Level Agreements