Service Level Agreements
The average time required to process a request. Service requests with missing or inaccurate information will result in a processing delay. Measurement against the stated service level expectations will be based on the day that all complete or accurate information was provided.
Travel Expense Authorization and Reimbursement
- Travel authorization – average of two business days or less
- Travel reimbursement – average of three business days or less
Employee Expense Reimbursement (Non-Travel)
- Non-travel expense reimbursement – average of three business days
Business and Financial Systems Access
- New Access and Access Modification – training NOT required, average of five business days or less
- New Access and Access Modification – training IS required*, average of five business days or less after completion of required training class.
*Most classes are offered twice a month.
- Access revocation – three business days or less
Special access such as central office functions and foundation business units require additional approvals. It is recommended to obtain the special approval and include the approval document with the initial access request.
- Invoices – average of two business days
- Invoices submitted to the Capital Business Office – processed per the weekly pay cycle for capital project invoices. All invoices submitted by Monday at noon will be submitted for payment by Wednesday at noon with expectation that the vendor will receive payment two Fridays following.
- Purchase requests will be processed and submitted to central office purchasing within an average of two business days.
- Purchases that require competitive quotes, bids or proposals are subject to additional lead times for soliciting bids/quotes and placing orders
Suppliers and Independent Contractors
- Supplier add – average of three business days or less
- Supplier update – average of three business days or less
- Independent contractor supplier add – average of seven business days or less