Lean for Business Transformation
Do convoluted processes slow you down?
Do you shake your head and say, “There’s got to be a better way!”
Lean can help.
Every day, frontline employees see problems and opportunities that managers do not. The Lean methodology provides a framework for employees to work together as a team to define the problem, identify the root cause, and implement a data-driven solution that reduces waste and increases customer satisfaction.
A lean organization understands the customer value stream and focuses on improving processes to deliver greater value. Making a process lean involves questioning every step and procedure involved, then eliminating those that do not add value.
- Introduction to Lean.
- How to use the Lean methodology to improve business processes.
- Use the Lean Corner to get more out of your team meetings.
- Submit a Service Request to schedule a discussion.
- Our Lean-certified facilitators will contact you to discuss how Lean can help.
- If your process improvement needs are a good fit for Lean, our facilitators will provide guidance and resources to help you:
- Identify an effective project team.
- Launch your improvement project.
- Address stumbling blocks throughout the process.
- Measure and sustain success.
The Lean Corner will be a convenient, comfortable work space designed to encourage collaboration and innovation.
- Teams will be able to use the available process improvement tools and templates to help inspire and guide conversations.
- Once restored, teams will be able to reserve the Lean Corner simply by including the space in a meeting invitation.