Employee Expense Reimbursement (Non-Travel)
The Employee Expense Reimbursement service streamlines the process of validating, verifying and processing employee non-travel expenses for payment.
Non-travel expense reimbursements are for instances where UNC employees have personally incurred employment-related expenses or made employment-related purchases under $5,000.00. Expenses that fall under this business process include:
- Business and Entertainment Expenses
- Professional Memberships and Training
- Subscription and Periodicals
- Other Qualifying Reimbursable Business Expenses
Mileage and all other travel-related expense are reimbursed through the Travel Authorization and Expense Reimbursement process.
- Submit a request for reimbursement and include all receipts and/or invoices.
- Managers will receive a request for approval for your non-travel expense reimbursement.
- When using a chartfield string, include a program and cost code where applicable.