Vehicle & Permit Reservations
Do you have a meeting scheduled on campus and need a vehicle or permit? Below is the list of “products” you can reserve. What you reserve will depend on:
- where you are going
- what is available
- how long your appointment is
- whether you will drive your own vehicle or will need a vehicle
If you choose to use a Nissan Leaf EV Electric Vehicle, please refer to this care and maintenance guide before using.
- FA SCEPOOL – Vehicle V261383 – Nissan Leaf EV
- FA SCEPOOL – Vehicle V261384 – Nissan Leaf EV
- FA SCEPOOL – 2 HR Permit 01
- FA SCEPOOL – 2 HR Permit 02
- FA SCEPOOL – 2 HR Permit 03
- FA SCEPOOL – 2 HR Permit 04
- FA SCEPOOL – 2 HR Permit 05
- FA SCEPOOL – 2 HR Permit 06
- Select CALENDAR
- Click on NEW MEETING and select NEW MEETING from drop down choices
- Double click on the TO field and type FA SCEPOOL in the search box to bring up the list of vehicles
- Double click on the vehicle you want to use and click the OK button
- Fill in the SUBJECT and LOCATION fields
- Choose the START and END TIMES
- Click on SCHEDULING ASSISTANT to see if vehicle is available
- Send the request if vehicle shows available
- Look for an acceptance or denial email for the send request but will first get a “pending approval” response like the sample below:
- Always use the rug that is stored in each car.
- Pull the cord straight across the sidewalk. Do not let it coil.
- Place the rug over the straightened electric cord.
- Place the safety cone over the rug and cord.
Download and print a copy of the car charging safety tips.
- KEYS AND PASSES are picked up and returned to our reservation coordinators (see below)
- VEHICLES are parked along the backside of the building
- REFUELING will be taken care of for you
- REMOVE any personal belongings and trash when you return vehicle to Roberson Street
- RETURN keys and passes to the reservation coordinators (see below)
Contact our Reservation Coordinators: