The P-Card Reconciliation service streamlines the process of validating the use of funds and reviewing and verifying receipts and invoices in the P-Card system.
Submitting your Request
- Create Service Request
- Attach all invoices
- Enter the total number of invoices and number of pages before submitting
Adding Additional Documents or Information to an Existing Request
- Go to https://help.fo.unc.edu/
- Log in with your Onyen and password
- Click on My Submitted Requests
- Locate the request which you want to update
- Click on the Request Number to the left of the request
- Enter your update (Worklog and/or Upload Attachment) and click Finish
(Download a Printable Version)
- Approval (confirming receipt of good and services) on receipts/invoices
- Identify chart field string
- Provide departmental sub-system reference
- Submit service request via SMS and attach scanned copies of approved receipts/ invoice OR submit service request via SMS and courier hard copies of the receipts/invoices
- Review and verify receipt of approved receipts/invoices and chart field information
- Enter data in P-Card system (subsystem of ConnectCarolina)
- Validate and update chart field string for appropriate use of funds
- Reconcile and close
Central Office Responsibility
- Perform random audits
- Scanned, merchant receipts or invoices
- Applicable chartfield string (Dept, Fund/Source, Project #, etc.)
- Facilities Services: Provide AIM subsystem reference
- Total number of receipts to be attached
- Total number of pages to be attached
Initial Service Level Expectations
- All P-Card transactions with timely and complete receipt and statement submittals will be reconciled by the 20th of each month.
- Transactions with missing or inaccurate information will post to the default chartfield account.
- Transactions that need to be reclassed from the default chartfield account will be correct by the deadline for submitting journal entries for the month.