We focus on delivering superior technology support to improve business processes, reduce costs, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Service Offerings Overview
Below is a listing of services offered through the service center.
Finance and Operations IT provides business-specific application support to our customers including:
- Initial planning and consultation with business units and vendors;
- initial configuration, testing, and installation;
- user account access and setup;
- backend server support;
- response to production errors or emergencies.
We provide support to various business devices across campus including: point of sale, vending, door access, parking access, digital signage, and TIM clocks.
Services and support offered include:
- Installation, relocation and removal of equipment;
- incident support;
- evaluation, repair and replacement;
- configuration, administration, and user training;
- systems maintenance for chargeback, cost-recovery, or expense tracking.
We provide remote and on-site desktop support for help requests that have been escalated from Campus ITS.
- System configuration,
- problem resolution,
- security remediation,
- and training.
From Office 365 groups and teams to Sharepoint access to financial reporting access, Finance and Operations IT supports all F&O business unit account access needs including:
- Establishing new accounts;
- maintaining security groups;
- providing access and maintaining permissions;
- account termination.
Finance and Operations IT manages all F&O workstation and business hardware purchasing and management needs.
- Pre-purchase consulting services;
- centralized procurement of standard workstation devices;
- receiving and asset management;
- coordination of F&O refresh program;
- secure disposal of assets.
Finance and Operations IT provides information security vulnerability assessment, compliance tracking, and remediation to our customers ensuring that all your devices are up-to-date and secure.
- Workstation and data security management;
- policy and procedure definition;
- threat identification and remediation;
- monitoring and ensuring compliance;
- security awareness training to prevent risks.
We provide support and consultation on a variety of projects throughout F&O. Including:
- Pre-project consultation;
- requirements definition and planning;
- project execution;
- performance monitoring and cost control;
- project review and close-out;
We offer backend F&O application integration with the F&O website as well as project management in web tool development and integration with F&O data sources and applications.
Finance and Operations IT maintains all F&O printers with services including:
- Configuration and management of file server-based queues and printer driver definitions;
- response to requests for support;
- coordination with vendors for multi-function printer device support;
- assisting system owners to support specialty printers, plotters, and scanners.