Continuous Improvement, Staff Development and Engagement
As the training and development arm of the division of Finance and Operations, we serve a dual role in providing:
Campus-wide faculty and staff
- Financial systems training
Finance and Operations staff
- Compliance and job skills training
- Staff development programs and training
- Consultation and development services.
Service Offerings Overview
Below is a listing of services we offer for Finance and Operations departments.
Use the green buttons within each section below to submit a service request. A team member will contact you to discuss your project needs.
We are available to create new training materials or update existing materials. The training materials can include:
- Computer-based training
- Slide presentations
- Classroom manuals
- Quick reference cards and other job aids
- Plus our newest offering: 360° virtual reality demos
In addition to providing ConnectCarolina and other finance training for faculty and staff across campus, our skilled trainers are available to deliver new or existing training within Finance and Operations.
Training Program Evaluation and Design
We are available to departments in Finance and Operations to assist with planning new training initiatives or taking existing training programs to the next level. We can provide:
- Insight and tools to assist with needs assessment
- Training program evaluation
- Evidence-based instructional design strategies to ensure that learning objectives are achieved
- Project management, and more
One-on-one Training & Development Consultation
Our Training Specialists are available to meet with SCE employees who want to discuss their professional goals and learn about related learning opportunities at UNC.
Map a Current Process.
Clarify and document your existing processes to ensure consistency and excellent customer service.
Improve Your Processes with Lean.
We’ll help your team use Lean tools to reduce waste and complexity in your documented process and to deliver greater value to your customers and the UNC community. Learn more about Lean.